Sr. Technical Leader
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together We can...
Together we can..
- Make a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process
- Develop new products using the latest technologies and resources, often realizing systems based on unverified specifications
- Design, develop, test and document a system, subsystem or a component as part of an overall architecture
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to designs
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Troubleshoot issues in development and production environments
- Work with software engineers/teams locally and globally in delivering commitments
Passionate about making an impact, have a high level of energy and resilient when met with challenges. In addition, you will possess the below:
- Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other relevant discipline
- 4-8 years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
- Strong analytical skills
A specialist in one or more technical competences needed to develop our offerings till release in the market:
5+ years of experience in .net / C# software development
- Owns, implements and delivers key modules, and when necessary develops quick working prototypes
- Ensures that code developed is easy to test, easy to understand, extensible
- Ensures unit tests, integration tests are written for all modules implemented
- Ensures on time, quality delivery
- Does component /module/ sub- system design
- Supports in project estimation, planning
- Performs the role of a Specialist by ensuring the consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules of software that meets the product specification.
- Manages technical communication with partners and stakeholders
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies in cloud computing
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience in developing software using C# .net, Proficient in WCF, multithreading
- Experience in Test driven development using NUnit, mocking framework
- Database, SQL, ORM and nHibernate
- Client/server, networking, multithreading
- Understanding of Cloud concepts, cloud deployments
- Basic understanding of ASP.net, MVC, IIS, security, WebAPI
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Exposure to Agile Scrum way of working, pair programming
- .NET Core, Web API, WPF, MVVM
- REST, JSON, JSON Schema
- Client / server, networking,
- Internet services, Windows Services, Security
- Any unit test framework (Nunit,MSTest), Mocking Framework (Moq,RhinoMock), TDD
- git , Jira
Strong team player
Agile development, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Ability to engage with multi-site teams in a multi BU environment
Excellent abstraction and analytical skills
Excellent communication and documentation skills
Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
Proactive and self-driven
Back to top