Senior Procurement Operations Specialist (Home Lighting)
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As a Procurement Operations Specialist you will report to Plant Manager in BG Home factory in Piła and you will play a key role in supporting daily operations related to components supply for Pila factory. Indirectly you will report to Procurement Leader BG Home and closely cooperate with Procurement Engineering and Commodity Teams.
Together we can...
- Meet all Site related Procurement Objectives/KPI's (e.g. BoM Savings, GSRS, # suppliers)
- Responsible for reviewing and fine-tuning procurement strategies for the assigned business/portfolio, providing CT relevant inputs.
- Initiates and leads multi-disciplinary projects with components manufacturing partners.
- support & drive the optimization of the industrial process at the respective manufacturing partner.
- coordinate improvement projects through partner resources to meet operational and cost improvement objectives.
- provide direction and guidance with partners to improve industrial capacity, cost, and quality through troubleshooting and root-cause analysis.
- Support phase-in phase-out timing in co-operation with supply chain and procurement (to minimize obsolescence) and monitor transition
- Communicate information on capacity /quality issues found (+analyzed) and subsequent improvement actions
- Support DFX conventions and VE programs.
- Provide inputs for make vs buy analysis, and support the in/outsourcing processes
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in mechanic or electronic related area
- 3 years' experience in factory environment
- Preferably experienced with mechanical components with cosmetic requirements
- Good analytical skills
- Well-developed self - organizing skills
- Leadership skills
- Very good English (written/spoken)
Back to top