Senior Market Intelligence Analyst
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
The Strategy & Market Intelligence department consists of a broad range of backgrounds, including alumni from top-tier consulting firms, former equity analysts and research experts. We act as a talent pool for future Signify leaders.
Together we can...
Would you like to be part of an industry which is undergoing fundamental change driven by new technologies and digital transformation? Can you help the world's leading lighting company make the next shift in its business model?
As a Senior Market Intelligence Analyst in the Strategy & Market Intelligence department, you will be responsible to:
- Generate insightful analyses to drive senior leader decision making
- Build, maintain and update comprehensive market size and forecasting models
- Develop deep expertise in your segment's product offerings and market dynamics to support your analyses
- Manage historical market share performance and develop competitor analyses
- Develop and maintain relationships with market and business groups to capture relevant additional market insights
- Synthesize your findings and provide strategic recommendations
- Prepare presentations and reports for senior leadership including our Leadership Team and BG/MG Management Teams
- Stay abreast of relevant internal and external knowledge, and disseminate among stakeholders; introduce and implement new ideas for knowledge, tools, operations
- You will work both independently as well as with a team on specific strategic projects - this can include managing a full project work stream independently.
Are you a highly talented analyst who can support our Leadership Team to make the right decisions? Are you interested in innovation and seeking new challenges?
This is a unique opportunity to influence strategy, innovation and growth in a global company. We are looking for you if you can bring together the right balance of analytical insights, problem solving rigor, people skills, and pragmatism to turn your thinking into decisions and actions.
You should bring the following:
- A master's degree in business, science or engineering with an excellent academic track record
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an analytical role (e.g., customer intelligence, equity research, investment banking, consultancy or other relevant employment)
- Excellent analytics and quantitative skills; Experience with one or more advanced analytical tools such as Excel, SAS, SPSS, R, or Python
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills; capable of driving insight to action
- Fluency in written and spoken English; ability to speak another language (e.g., Dutch, German, Hindi, Mandarin Chinese) is helpful
- A willingness to travel (25%)
Back to top