Senior Manager Market Insights
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!
Working as a Senior Market Insights Analyst at Signify is dynamic. The Strategy & Market Intelligence department consists of a broad range of backgrounds, including alumni from top-tier consulting firms, former equity analysts and research experts. We act as a talent pool for future Signify leaders. We're greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
Would you like to be part of an industry which is undergoing fundamental change driven by new technologies and digital transformation? Are you a highly talented analyst who can support our Leadership Team to make the right decisions? Would you like to work directly with the CEO and the executive team of the leader in lighting?
This is a unique opportunity to influence strategy, innovation and growth in a global company. We are looking for you if you can bring together the right balance of analytical insights, problem solving rigor, people skills, and pragmatism to turn your thinking into decisions and actions.
What you'll do
- Analyze lighting market developments using internal and external sources and advanced analytical tools
- Translate your market analyses into market size forecasts using proprietary market size and forecasting models
- Synthesize your findings and generate insightful analyses to drive senior leader decision making
- Prepare presentations and reports for senior leadership, including our Leadership Team and Board of Management
- Develop deep expertise in your segment's product offerings and market dynamics to support your analyses
- Develop and maintain relationships with Signify markets and business groups to capture relevant market insights
- Stay abreast of relevant internal and external knowledge, and disseminate among stakeholders; introduce and implement new ideas for knowledge, tools, operations
- You will work both independently as well as with a team on specific strategic projects - this can include managing a full project work stream independently.
What you'll need
- A master's degree in business, science or engineering with an excellent academic track record
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an analytical role (e.g., customer intelligence, equity research, investment banking, consultancy or other relevant employment)
- Demonstrable experience in creating (model-based) forecasts
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills; capable of driving insight to action
- Excellent analytics and quantitative skills; Experience with one or more advanced analytical tools such as Excel, SAS, SPSS, R, or Python
- Fluency in written and spoken English; ability to speak another language (e.g., Dutch, German, Hindi, Mandarin Chinese) is helpful
- A willingness to travel (10-25%)
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- A variable bonus based on both Signify results and personal performance
- 25 Days of holidays and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Signify shares and products with discount
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future.
Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Back to top