Senior Legal Counsel
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of our Legal Function based in Jakarta. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving the legal advisory and compliance, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Provides general business legal advice or legal advice in a specialized area.
- Anticipates on business developments and provides the necessary (preventive) conditions.
- Manages Legal projects
- Anticipates on business developments and tries to prevent potential future legal risks from materializing.
- Advises business management on legal implications of transactions, organizational developments.
- Ensures close collaboration on relevant legal aspects between the sales teams and the Systems Center.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law
- 6+ years proven experiences as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Outstanding communication & influencing skills
- Proven ability of managing/collaborating with stakeholders at a global level and managing projects with
outstanding records of success using proven methodologies
Back to top