Project Manager (Dutch and German Speaking)
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of European System Center, responsible for a global team of lighting systems experts. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving beneficial lighting control systems to clients, so aspiring for quality and results must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading bid management and end to end execution of customer projects, from coming into force till closure. You are accountable for the budget and passing stage gates as per the project plan and customer's requirements. Furthermore, you will:
- Mobilize the internal and external resources required;
- Create all plans and schedules: GANTT, PERT, sales curve, cash curve, risk management, claims management, change management plan;
- Evaluate and manage all change requests as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value;
- Deliver the signed-off business case for the customer project at Submit gate;
- Manage the project's P&L and improve margin everywhere possible: team, delivery, procurement;
- Identify up-selling opportunities in course of project;
- Participate in formal offer review before proposal submission ensuring that site works cost are properly reflected;
- Define the risks (technical and commercial) of the project and develop scenarios to overcome them;
- Tailor customer project process to his project needs;
- Ensure all state gates are passes with proper documents, reviews, check lists and approvals;
- Manage operationally the project team;
- Drive post-mortem learning loop and ensure capitalization.
- As a Project Manager, you will enter a dynamic organization that is growing due to opportunities in Lighting Solutions for Systems and Services. You will report to the System Center Head.
- You will have ample opportunity to build up and run our Systems and Services Center for Lighting in Europe and to influence the Systems & Services transformation, supporting deals and delivery.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in engineering direction and PMP certification or similar;
- Excellent (native level) command of English and German/Dutch is required;
- You bring 5 to 10 years of relevant experience managing large end-user projects (i.e. Project's top line, costs, risks, claims and ebit) and budgets (500K+); ideally within the Building Management Systems area;
- Knowledge in financial concepts, tender and contracting processes;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; you are responsible and problem solver person with strong coordination and communication skills;
- People management experience or ambition.
Back to top