Production Supervisor 2nd Shift, Cooper Lighting Solutions
- Aurora, CO
Cooper Lighting Solutions. We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people's lives safer, while making buildings, homes and cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!
Working as a Production Supervisor at Cooper Lighting Solutions is dynamic. You'll be planning, coordinating and executing the activities of all assigned employees to meet or exceed safety, quality, delivery, cost and efficiency goals for our 2nd shift production team.
What you'll do
- You'll manage and lead the 2nd shift production team, ensuring adequate staffing levels by daily supervision to maximize efficient productivity
- You'll ensure that the shift operates in accordance with health, safety and environmental policies
- You'll ensure the target quality and productivity levels are achieved and products are delivered on time through your team
- You'll engage direct reports in manufacturing LEAN initiatives including but not limited to operator standard work, 5S, pull systems, empowered work teams, and structured problem solving
- You'll communicate company policies, procedures, and guidelines and ensure they are consistently practiced
- You have an associate's degree from an accredited institution
- You have 2 years of relevant experience in a production/manufacturing environment including people management/supervisor experience
- You have safety and quality awareness and are familiar with best practices
- You have an affinity for continuous improvement and other Lean skills
- 4 day work week, Monday - Thursday
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
- Professional Growth and development opportunities
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Any and all information you share with us as part of your application procedure will be assessed during the application process
Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.
Back to top