Packaging Project Manager
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!
Working as a Packaging Project Manager at Signify is dynamic. You'll be managing end-to-end projects for the global lighting market. We're greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
We're looking for a Packaging Project Manager who'll be responsible for coordinating the design of excellent packaging for all Signify and Philips .
You'll be part of the global Signify Packaging Competence Center and its responsibilities are to select the best graphic packaging materials for our products within the lighting market, so creativity, strong stakeholder management and a love for managing design projects must be in your DNA.
What you'll do
In this challenging yet rewarding role, you will coordinate the preparation of graphic packaging materials for the global lighting market. All projects entail a lot of communication and alignment with local and remote marketing, product management, and design teams as well as with our artwork agency.
- Maintaining up-to-date Commercial Text, Legal Library and Logos and Images
- Creating artwork briefings
- Coordination and approval of artwork designs created by our artwork management agency
- Coordination of translations of marketing claims
- Analysis and maintenance of project portfolio spreadsheets
- Ensure providing packaging suppliers with suitable artwork designs
- Brand custody: safeguard the brand guidelines
- Experience in working in a multinational environment and dealing with complex stakeholder management
- Experience and knowledge of large packaging projects management
- Excellent project coordination skills
- Written and verbal excellence in English
- Affinity with design and eye for details
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future.
Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Back to top