This position is not opened currently, but we frequently search new colleagues for this job due to our constant development and growth.
In case you would like to join us in this position in the future, please apply, and once the position becomes available, we will contact you.
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of our Professional Lighting Business in Hungary. Its main responsibility is to ensure component availability in the factory, thus enabling our factory to produce best-in-class luminaires to be delivered to our, so precisity must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Ensure availability of the components necessary to complete customer orders in accordance with established lead time and maintain continuity of production
- Be successful in component ordering in line with demand plan or factory requirements while optimizing purchasing and on hand component inventory.
- Drive root cause analysis and corrective actions on delivery reliability of suppliers - GSRS, lead times (including reduction), order (re-) confirmations to improve component availability.
- Actively drive health of component inventory up by regularly updating/analyzing component stocking strategy.
- Monitor purchase orders; ensure the accuracy of the shipping document workflow
- Be successful in daily communication with suppliers
- Maintain close cooperation with different functions within organization; production planners, purchasing department, Development, Quality and Global Components Management
- Successfully meet defined SC indicators and continuously report them
- Take corrective and improvement actions to optimize order fulfillment process
- Maintain SAP parameter and logistics views
- Calculate order requirements in terms of supply provision, short/long term flexibility, delivery times, order magnitude, order terms etc.
- Resolve availability issues linked to components and takes pull in activities
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- University diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar field (supply chain in manufacturing environment)
- Supplier Management
- Knowledge of calculation and planning methods
- Supply Chain Process experience (procurement planning, inventory management, forecasting), knowledge regarding interactions between Supply Chain participants
- Analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions with proof points coming from school/work
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross functional teams
- Organizational and time management abilities; able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Proactive and searching attitude in problem solving
- Fluent in English
- MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of / experience with lean is a plus
- Being opened, energetic and agile
Back to top