CO Salary Range: USD 17.75 per hour
Cooper Lighting Solutions. We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people's lives safer, while making buildings, homes and cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
Working as a Material Handler 1 at Cooper Lighting Solutions is dynamic. You are responsible for carrying out general activities to support the execution of Supply Chain Management (SCM) activities.
What you'll do
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as invoices or orders to verify accuracy
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route material
- Accurately read, pick, and verify invoices or orders
- Operate industrial equipment such as Forklift to move material and finished goods as well as manual and automated wrapping and strapping machines
- High School education or equivalent (i.e., diploma or GED) from an accredited institution required.
- Must be able to work in the US without Company sponsorship.
- 1 year manufacturing or warehouse/distribution experience
- Only candidates in the geographic area of Denver will be considered. Relocation benefits are not provided for this position
- Forklift and industrial truck experience
- Broad range of knowledge in materials planning, scheduling, receiving, shipping, and tracking systems is desired.
- 1 year manufacturing experience
- RF Scanner experience
We're offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
Benefits Overview: Company subsidized benefits plan offerings that includes Medical, Health Savings Account, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Dental, 401K retirement plan with company match, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays/personal days, and products discounts. Ability to purchase supplemental benefits that include supplemental life insurance, dependent life insurance, vision insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, health care flexible spending account and dependent care flexible spending account
Annual Performance Sharing Plan (PSP): Annual plan target of 2.5% of eligible earnings and is dependent upon the achievement of targeted business results