We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we're transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
We're regularly hiring Manufacturing Engineers to help us meet our ambitious growth targets. As our Manufacturing Engineer, you play a key role in the new product introduction process. Y ou'll make it possible that together we make a better world, bringing light to all, by creating the best engineering solutions for our products.
Our team is greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
What you'll do
- You create technical documentations and organizational conditions to implement new products into production environment
- You translate design into engineering solutions
- You work together with internal factory functions, suppliers as well as external stakeholders
- You contribute to the team at projects startup through technical support and guidance, create technical documentations and conditions to implement new products and processes and you propose improvements to optimize new designs
- Develop new solutions and/or enhances existing products: use analytical and systematic approach for optimal solution
- You ensure the standardization within the product platform and you ensure compliance
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in mechanics or derivatives
- You have experience in mechanical design and fluency in CAD tools usage is a must
- You have leadership skills to manage dedicated engineers to get technical documentations
- You have knowledge of local and international standardization and regulation as well of standards regarding Ergonomics and Safety requirements of manual and semi-automatic devices
- You're fluent in English and Polish
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Working for a global market leader company
- Kind colleagues & 21st century work atmosphere
- Fast-track career advancement
- Performance bonus
- Wide learning & development opportunities
- You'll join the world leader in lighting, shaping the industry's future for the Internet of Things and impacting on people's lives for generations to come.
- You'll join a company where sustainability is core to everything we do. We 'walk the talk' and commit to becoming carbon neutral by 2020. We are driving our zero waste to landfill program, striving for a zero-injury workplace, and are engaging suppliers for a sustainable supply chain.
- You'll be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity.
- We commit to supporting your talent and career development. Our development planning guide is structured according to the 70:20:10 model for learning and development.
Back to top