Manager, Product Management, Cooper Lighting Solutions
- Peachtree City, GA
Cooper Lighting Solutions. We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people's lives safer, while making buildings, homes and cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!
Working as a Manager, Product Management at Cooper Lighting Solutions is dynamic. You will lead a team of product managers that will work with customers, sales agents and internal stakeholders (strategic marketing manager, sales, services) to gather the requirements for Cooper Lighting's Controls and Connected Solutions for the Connected Buildings market. The Manager of Product Management will guide the team through all phases of product life cycle, from ideation and product specification through development and launch.
What you'll do
Partners with the leadership and strategic marketing teams to ensure we are appropriately investing across the range of product initiatives in our product portfolio including:
- Collaborating with new opportunities/initiatives defined by the NA and EMEA strategic marketing teams based on market trends, product industry, and competition strategies and helping with the prioritization of these initiatives
- Providing recommendations on increasing, reducing, or keeping steady the level of investment for existing products/solutions based on expected ROI
- Reviews the requirements/features and associated value propositions defined by the product team that support the business initiatives.
- Helps the team define and maintain product roadmaps and features prioritization
- Ensures that all product management deliverables are complete prior to each phase gate reviews.
- Work in close alignment with the Marketing and Commercialization team to introduce products into the market.
- Roll-up sleeves and to help augment team's capacity when needed
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Five or more years of experience in product management in the building automation/lighting automation industry
- Experience in partner relationships and interacting with the Engineering teams.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrate ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Comfort with new technology and thinking outside the box to develop and implement short and long-term creative solutions
- Travel up to 30%
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future.
Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Any and all information you share with us as part of your application procedure will be assessed during the application process
Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.
Back to top