Machine Operator - Finishing
- New Oxford, PA
We are Signify, formerly Philips Lighting.
We're the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Working as a Machine Operator at Signify is dynamic. We're greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
We're looking for a Machine Operator who'll be responsible for removing gating and excess material from sand castings .
You'll be part of the Signify New Oxford Aluminum Team and its responsibilities are providing high quality sand castings, so safety, attention to details, and team work , must be in your DNA.
What you'll do
- Remove gating and excess material from sand casting using belt sander
- Remove cores from castings
- Keep area clean and organized
- A High school graduate or GED preferred
- Machine Shop experience a plus
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to read and write in English
- Able to operate machinery, Mechanical ability
- Good hand and eye dexterity
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment
- Position requires incumbent tostand during assigned shift
- Must be able to comply with established Safety policies and procedures
What we promise
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future.
Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Any and all information you share with us as part of your application procedure will be assessed during the application process
Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.
Back to top