Machine Operator - Core Molder
- New Oxford, PA
We are Signify, formerly Philips Lighting.
We're the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
You'll be part of the Industrial Operations team based in New Oxford, PA. Its responsibilities are at the heart of shaping production from the foundry, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
What you'll do
- Make sand cast core molds
- Operate lift machine for molds over 50 lbs
- Keep area clean and organized
- A High school graduate or have a GED
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to read and write in English
- Able to operate machinery, Mechanical ability
- Good hand and eye dexterity
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment
- Position requires incumbent tostand during assigned shift
- Must be able to comply with established Safety policies and procedures
What you'll get in return ...
Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
What we promise
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future.
Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.
Back to top