Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify.
This role is part of our Indonesia Supply Chain function and will focus to manage Logistic based in Jakarta. Its responsibilities are at the heart of shaping the Logistic vision and driving its strategy, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Complete Logistics Operations for Signify Indonesia including to manage Warehouse Operations in Jakarta and Surabaya and Transport operations from these 2 warehouses.
- Ensuring that the Logistics Operations support the business needs of Signify Indonesia across all channels.
- Strategize the planning to ensure the Logistics Infrastructure and Logistics capability meet the current and future needs of Signify Indonesia.
- Drive 6S, Safety and LEAN in all the Logistics Operations.
- Ensuring that the Logistics operations are within the cost budget.
- Having good negotiation skills - Warehouse landlord, material handling vendors, racking vendors, Transportation vendors
- Having experience in implementing and running 6S in a warehouse
- Having experience operates a 10,000+ sqmt warehouse independently
- Having experience in managing Transport operations
- Hands-on and experienced in SAP R3 and SAP-WMS. Can work independently on SAP
- Has experience of a TMS (Transport Management System)
- Expert in excel. Can perform complex calculations, macros and analysis on Excel.
- Has good knowledge of warehouse automation systems - barcodes, RFID, RF systems
- Has demand planning exposure will be advantage
Back to top