Lean Site Deployment Leader
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of our Professional Luminares Factory in Ketrzyn . Its responsibilities are fostering lean behavior and deploying lean program in the organization, so continuous improvement philosophy must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Be the engine of lean and manage Lean Philips/Signify program in Ketrzyn organization
- Be responsible for driving improvements in the area of Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery as well as defining and enforcing industrial set up methods.
- Enable you to be the subject matter expert and trainer in lean methodology used in Signify and lean continuous improvement tools.
- Perform activities aiming at waste elimination in all current processes in organization.
- Support and lead improvement process activities including leading of kaizen events
- Coordinate of improvement projects between departments - owning the Hoshin process (coordination of updates, organizing monthly reviews, secretary role)
- Contribute, via implementation of Lean tools and techniques, into improvement of business KPIs (with focus on productivity improvement)
- Own the local Lean transformation masterplan emphasizing key actions and their realisation.
- Participate in creation and implementation of Ketrzyn strategy.
- Drive active self-improvement and training dependent workers.
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- University diploma in engineering
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing assembly environment
- Technical expertise of goods flow management and assembly
- Impactful communication to all layers of the organization
- Fluent/advanced English Polish language
- Certificate in lean (ideally lean expert)
- Experiences in leading change and lead by example within cross functional teams
- Trainer skills
- Project management skills
- Coaching behavior
Back to top