Key Account Manager Traditional Trade
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify .
This role is part of Consumer Sales Team to be responsible to manage and grow Key Trade Accounts , promote sales of products, develop meaningful relationship with distributors and dealers in Central area .
Together we can...
- Be responsible for distribution target, visibility target and volume target of assigned territory and channels
- Execute sales in designated Territory by checking needs of dealers/distributors (consumer) and giving training to sales team on the ground. Ensure that trade marketing strategies are properly executed.
- Review distributors ' set KPIs and targets periodically. Hunt for potential distributors that can help the company realize its Traditional Trade targets.
- Maximize customer visit by offering and determining sales opportunities
- Drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and takes a solution-based approach
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Experiences in sales planning & be passionate about driving sales targets with distributors & retailers.
- Ability to build on Retail Trade distribution network
- Should be able to interact, build relationship, collaborate & work with distributor sales person.
- 3 - 7 years of trade sales experience, experiences from FMCG will be highly preferred.
- Highly independent and self driven
- Good English and local dialect communication skills.
Meet Some of Signify's Employees
Sara S.Regional Commodity Manager, Freight & Distribution in Latin America
Sara looks for ways to improve efficiency via the supply chain in Latin America. She also leads key negotiations with Signify’s warehousing and distribution providers.
Back to top