Key Account Manager (OEM, IIG)
Key Account Manager (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
Signify IIG (Italy, Israel and Greece) Market
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Currently we are looking for a suitable individual to join us on the position of Key Account Manager (OEM) in our Milan offices.
Together we can...
- Be responsible for building and fostering relationships with named key accounts to maximize, profitability and customer satisfaction with these channel strategic partner accounts.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the customer strategy in the country and define an account strategy that drives profitable high growth opportunities for Signify as well as operationally managing the execution
- Establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned key accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of Signify personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations. ·
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, customer satisfaction (NPS) and strategic objectives in assigned key accounts ·
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period. ·
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. ·
- Collaborate effectively with partners, alliances and stakeholders in the eco system
- Live by our competencies and behaviors and develop, maintain and improve relations with existing and potential partners in the assigned district/area.
- Create of the yearly sales plan, with help of sales management, to set targets and to plan actions and MarCom deliverables.
- Create, together with the internal order desk, of optimal offers to the accounts.
- Initialize customer tailored sales actions and supporting national sales actions.
- Monitor the quality of the realization of the actions, improvement of contact between the internal service and the customers to get a good result of the actions.
- Promote local presentation and explanation on the product portfolio and support to the national promotions.
- Report on sales results and expectations, market and competition and trends to inform about the situation.
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Owner of a Bachelor's degree with several years of related experience, or a Master's degree with a few years of related experience.
- Strategic thinker using product, System & Service knowledge
- Knowledgeable of customer and it's industry
- An example of standard practices and encourages cooperation across boundaries
- A Key account planner
- An expert in Selling, negotiating and interpersonal skills using Financial acumen, Strategic Vision, Advanced Key Account Planning, team Leadership and Managing virtual teams.
1. Send us your resume
2. Connect with our recruitment team (video/phone interview)
3. Meet our hiring managers (video interview)
4. Meet us in person
5. Embark on your Signify journey
For more info check our Career website and our Signify website
Back to top