Key Account Manager End User
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we're transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
We're regularly hiring senior sales professionals across the CEE region to help us meet our ambitious growth targets.
As a key account manager, you are responsible for building and fostering relationships with major end-user accounts in retail, hospitality, office, and industry to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts. You understand the next-generation users' wishes and translate them into impactful solutions that keep us ahead of the market.
Our Sales team drives our growth. Join us.
What you'll do
- You develop and maintain excellent relationships with key large accounts for Signify and maximize sales opportunities in complex environments
- You create action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process
- You drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and you take a solution-based approach
- You can demonstrate the financial outcomes for the investing party
- You identify/create new commercial opportunities leveraging a deep understanding of the market key players.
What you'll need
- You have at least 5 years of proven track record in key account management in a B2B market in selling products and/or systems and services
- You understand complex sales cycles at a strategic level.
- You have a Masters degree in Technology/Sciences, Business Management, or a related discipline
- You are strong in engaging with C-level end users
- You have confirmed success tailoring value propositions to meet specific customer needs
- You can analyze financial sales results and trends and translate them into solutions
- Your English level is strong enough to have regular interactions with foreign stakeholders
You put the Customer First by building a trustworthy reputation with your customers. You actively listen to your customers' thoughts and needs.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Meet Some of Signify's Employees
Sara S.Regional Commodity Manager, Freight & Distribution in Latin America
Sara looks for ways to improve efficiency via the supply chain in Latin America. She also leads key negotiations with Signify’s warehousing and distribution providers.
Back to top