Key Account Manager B2B
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting. We're leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we're transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
We're regularly hiring senior sales professionals in the Nordics (Sweden or Norway or Finland or Denmark) area to help us meet our ambitious growth targets.
As a key account manager, you are responsible for building and fostering relationships with named accounts such end-users in retail, hospitality and office, industry, and other stakeholders in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts. You understand the next-generation users' wishes and translate them into impactful solutions that keep us ahead of the market. Our Sales team drives our growth. Join us.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key large accounts for Signify and maximize sales opportunities in complex environments.
- Create action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process
- Drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and takes a solution-based approach.
- Be able to demonstrate the financial outcomes for the investing party.
- Identify/create new commercial opportunities leveraging deep understanding of the market key players.
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of proven track record in key account management in a B2B market in selling products and/or systems and services
- You understand complex sales cycles at strategic level.
- You have a Masters degree in Technology/Sciences, Business Management, or a related discipline
- You are strong in engaging with C-level end users
- You have confirmed success tailoring value propositions to meet specific customer needs
- You can analyze financial sales results and trends and translate them into solutions
- You speak English fluently and at least one Nordic language fluently (Finnish, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian)
We offer a competitive package of benefits including a competitive salary, sales bonuses, company car, flexible working hours, connected and ergonomic office, extensive company pension schemes and assurances, career development opportunities and family-friendly employment policy
You put the Customer First by building a trustworthy reputation with your customers. You actively listen to your customers' thoughts and needs.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity, and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Back to top