KAM Prof Trade
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we're transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
You'll join our Professional Trade team, as a Key Account Manager in Bucharest, Romania. You will represent Signify towards the nominated accounts in electro-technical professional distribution in Romania.
The KAM has an in-depth understanding of the customer strategy in the country and define an account strategy that drives profitable growth opportunities for Signify in the area of stock and flow performance as well as sales of lighting projects. The goal is to maximize the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business for Signify and distributors.
Our Sales team drives our growth. Join us!
What you'll do
- Negotiate with customers the yearly terms and conditions;
- Develop, maintain and improve long-term partnership with customers with target to establish Signify as a preferred partner
- Create high quality and detailed yearly Account plan in cooperation with sales management, marketing and aligned/agreed with the customer, set targets and plan activities and deliverables
- High focus on the sell-out in line with the defined strategy
- Initialize customer tailored sales promotions including quality monitoring and improvement actions realization if needed
- Realize trainings for the customers to explain strategy and product portfolio in cooperation with Trade Marketing department
- Ensure queries are solved effectively balancing service and cost
- Maximize the in-store presence of our product portfolio; monitor customer stock situation
- Monitor and actively solve customer overdues
- Create demand plan for dedicated customers
A day in the life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0ewypZ5nys&list=PLj9hU1O4UB00pjCsPYKv5TXJVQvcHhKGB&index=13
What you'll need
- Bachelor or master degree, with the preference in electrical/business/economy field
- Fluent Romanian and English (both written and spoken) as a must
- 5+ years of sales experience in a fast-developing, technical B2B industry, preferably in lighting sector
- 5+ years of proven track record in sales target achievements
- 5+years in different sales & business assignment with ability to influence in matrix- reporting, multi-cultural environment
- Proven experience in the area of project management
- Result driven
- High knowledge of account planning
- Financial acumen
- Ability to seamlessly connect and influence customer' s decision making
- Ability to create a positive and engaging environment with co-workers.
You put the Customer First by building a trustworthy reputation with your customers. You actively listen to your customers' thoughts and needs.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity, and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Back to top