Junior Sales Specialist
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting. We're the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world. See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!
We're looking for a new sales specialist to join our Nordic team. You´ll be responsible for building and fostering relationships with named accounts in our B2B market for indoor lighting in Oslo. If navigating into complex ecosystems and translating customer needs into impactful solutions is in your DNA, then come join us! Working in sales at Signify is dynamic. We're greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team.
What you'll do
- Drive sales in the assigned region (deliver quotes and lighting solutions, contract management and assure premium delivery quality)
- Establish strong customer relationships and associate new customers with the company
- Manage customer order performance
- Deliver according to budget and maximize set sales goals
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with colleagues and other departments
What you'll need
- A successful upper secondary education or higher education as electrician/in technology or related disciplines
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role with proven ability to connect and influence customer' s decision making (experience in the lighting or electronics industry beneficial)
- Proven ability to achieve ambitious sales targets and an understanding of the driving forces in the market
- An understanding of technology, software & connectivity domains
- Curiosity, passion for results, a game changer mentality and experience in a matrix organization
- Fluent Norwegian- and English language skills
- A competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance and pension scheme
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Family-friendly employment policies
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Did we spark your interest? Then apply through our Signify career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a video interview and after successful review, a business interview.
Please upload your documents in English.
Back to top