Junior Account Manager Belux
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we're transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
Watch our video:
Do you want to kick start your career in sales?
We're regularly hiring junior sales professionals in the Belux area to help us meet our ambitious growth targets.
You are responsible for building and fostering relationships with named accounts such as end-users in retail, hospitality or office and industry, and other stakeholders to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts.
You understand the next-generation users' wishes and translate them into impactful solutions that keep us ahead of the market.
Our Sales team drives our growth. Join us.
What you'll do
- You'll create account plans and define the commercial strategies
- You determine new growth opportunities, define and drive action programs
- You build forecasts based on sales results and market analysis and make proposals for improvement.
What you'll need
- 1-3 years of proven track record in account management in a B2B market
- At least 1-2 years in a market/customer-facing role
- You have a Masters degree in Technology/Sciences, Business Management, or a related discipline
- You are bilingual Dutch, French, with a good knowledge of English
- You understand complex sales cycles at a strategic level
We offer a competitive package of benefits including a competitive salary, sales bonuses, company car, flexible working hours, connected and ergonomic office, extensive company pension schemes and assurances, career development opportunities family-friendly employment policy
- You put the Customer First by building a trustworthy reputation with your customers. You actively listen to your customers' thoughts and needs.
- You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity and work towards our shared goal.
- You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
- You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Back to top