IT Platform Manager
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of IT Operations. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving stable and reliable IT Solutions, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can...•
- Manage systems/services in order to enable the Signify business processes. •
- Monitors the Platform for possible improvements or necessary changes, in order to keep it aligned with the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Follow IT developments, analyze the possibilities for implementation and create improvement proposals, in order to improve the quality, functionality and the cost effectiveness of the infrastructure.
- Stimulate and promote standardization of the ICT Tools and Processes
- Prepare, develop and implement policies, in accordance with the IT policies, guidelines and procedures, in order to ensure the realization of the defined IT objectives.
- Where relevant participate/manage the development and implementation of new systems/services. •
Responsible for Financial Management for the related Platform(s) by:
- Being responsible for own ( significant ) budget •
- Participating in Budget and forecasting process. •
- Identifying, proposing and executing cost optimizations••
• Recruit, select, develop and train the team and structure work processes, in line with corporate guidelines, in order to ensure that they are well motivated and equipped to meet current and future business challenges. •
- Demonstrated expertise in relevant technology and the supported business.
- • Demonstrated experience and skills in (remote) Team Management.
- QUALIFICATION: same for the current IT Service Group Manager
Back to top