IoT & Cloud Product Security Manager
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Working as an IoT & Cloud Product Security Manager at Signify is dynamic. Corporate Security covers all security aspects to provide standardized solutions through centralized knowledge and expertise. The department synchronizes, coordinates, instructs and controls, globally between different business units and Signify service providers to reduce the risks to an acceptable level.
Your team will focus on the product security in engineering, architecture, planning and operations and on vulnerability assessments as centre of excellence addressing the full ecosystem of our product range. As the 2nd layer of defence, the team defines minimum security requirements and provides assurance for product security. You will report directly to the Head of Product Security within the Corporate Security Office of Signify. This role is based at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
What you'll do
As leading subject matter expert, you define the environment how we protect our managed services, improving the organization, policies, procedures and standards which assure the security of the full ecosystem of our products: from innovation till the end of life, providing guidance and control of the work of other departments which significantly affects product security.
- You'll be responsible for the security aspects of Signify's IoT product portfolio throughout their full life cycle, including remote and cloud-hosted operations and supporting database security for products, systems and services.
- You lead activities of product security assurance, security review and vulnerability assessment processes prior and after the launch of any Signify products (including services), as well product related information processing activities (internal and/or outsourced)
- As subject matter expert, you'll provide guidance and consultancy for internal R&D, manufacturing and service operations team in all aspects of product security.
- You lead, and contribute in, key projects, ensuring their compatibility with our strategic direction.
- You monitor the market for new technologies, methods and techniques that can help the cyber-attack readiness of the company. Make timely and risk-based proposal for improvement actions.
- You design security requirements for device creation and management and define the minimum requirements on security for IoT products as well data hosting and processing, including requirements on security controls for contracting with service providers for deployment and operations.
- You advise and participate in security incidents/events investigation related to IoT and cloud operations.
What you'll need
- You have proven to be a leading subject matter expert on IoT & Cloud Product Security.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant discipline, related to Computer Science.
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills (internal and external).
- You are capable to do security verification and validation (vulnerability assessment) planning.
- As a person you are result driven, analytical and have an eye for detail.
- Fluency in English.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- A variable bonus based on both Signify results and personal performance
- 25 Days of holidays and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Signify shares and products with discount
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Back to top