IoT Architect, Cooper Lighting Solutions
- Atlanta, GA
Cooper Lighting Solutions. We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people's lives safer, while making buildings, homes, and cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
Working as an IoT Architect at Cooper Lighting Solutions is dynamic. You will own the IoT Gateway Architecture vision, roadmap, and new technology investigations for the organization.
There are NO remote options for this role .
What you'll do
- Responsible for architecture documentation and for leading the technical review processes and obtaining technical approvals by the relevant technical bodies within Cooper Lighting Solutions.
- Leading the adoption of best-in-class software engineering practices, frameworks, and tools. You mentor and you provide guidance and feedback to other software developers.
- Coordinate with the development team to ensure the infrastructure is in place and that it meets project need.
- Plan and lead the Technical Architecture analysis and design for projects and architect the integration across application teams, infrastructure, and coordinate with the development team to ensure the infrastructure is in place and that it meets project needs
- BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited institution
- 5+ architecture experience IoT, Smart Home, RF, or other relevant engineering technology.
- 3+ years of experience in API architecture, API management and REST API design
- 5+ years in teams applying modern agile software development practices
- Experience with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and/or Zigbee wireless technologies
We question, we seek, and we solve. Because building a better world means asking tough questions and pushing harder for answers. Together with our customers, we create solutions that build a better world. At Cooper Lighting Solutions, we push past the ordinary to build brighter.
What we promise
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Any and all information you share with us as part of your application procedure will be assessed during the application process
Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.
Back to top