Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Customization site Winterswijk, responsible to develop, industrialize and deliver customized products to customers in Europe. Its responsibilities are at the heart of the engineer-to-order flows in BG Professional Europe. This challenging & dynamic organization is committed to growth and finding new opportunities, so entrepreneurship must be in your DNA. Next to this the organisation is looking into becoming more sustainable and eager to implement practical improvements that bring us towards that goal.
Together we can...
- Review the sustainability goals for Winterswijk & define a set of possible improvements
- Prioritize the improvements and start the implementation of one or two initiatives
- Support the organisation in communications on sustainability
- Studying to become a bachelor / master in industrial engineering or business related studies focussing on sustainability
- an entrepreneur with good commercial sense
- an excellent communicator
- pro-active and take initiative
- always striving for the best results
Back to top