Intern - Marketing
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Market Activation group of Large Luminous Surfaces responsible for product marketing and business development .
Its responsibilities are at the heart of market activation , so aspiring for business development and product positioning , must be in your DNA.
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
Together we can...
· Analyze competitor portfolio's wrt positioning, marketing and technical performance.
· Create benchmark overviews wrt the Large Luminous Surfaces portfolio.
· Define key differentiators and sales pitch in alignment with Business Development Managers.
· Driven to find the link between technical specifications and market insights
· A self-starter that takes initiative to get the job done
· Eager to learn all about product positioning, product management and business development.
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transportation);
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month;
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non-EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be a compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to have a letter from the university in which it states that your internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals are and what tasks you will undertake during your internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non-EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be a compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get the official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
What we promise
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Back to top