Intern for Business development & Communication
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees! This role is part of Customization site Winterswijk, responsible to develop, industrialize and deliver customized products to customers in Europe. Its responsibilities are at the heart of the engineer-to-order flows in BG Professional Europe. This challenging & dynamic organization is committed to growth and finding new opportunities , so entrepreneurship must be in your DNA.
What you'll do
- Refine the business development strategy for Winterswijk
- Prioritize the tools / services to implement within your assignment
- Work in a dynamic environment with challenging customers
- Support the organisation in communications & internal branding
- To be a bachelor / master student in marketing or business studies
- To be an entrepreneur with good commercial sense
- To be an excellent communicator
- To be pro-active and take initiative
- To be always striving for the best results
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transportation);
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month;
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non-EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be a compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to have a letter from the university in which it states that your internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals are and what tasks you will undertake during your internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non-EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be a compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get the official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
What we promise
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Back to top