Integrated Communications Intern
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of the Integrated Communications team, responsible for internal and external communications. This internship will mostly focus on internal communications, including cross team project with external communications. Its responsibilities are at the heart of our employees, so aspiring for engaging the organization and being creative, must be in your DNA. Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
Together we can...
· Manage the editorial calendar and drive creation of mass mails
· Monitor and manage content management system for our intranet
· Support with content publication on our global internal channels
· Support campaigns and projects
· Create content
· Drive online engagement and activation among our employees through various projects
- Currently studying towards your bachelor HBO / master of science WO in:
o Or other related studies
- Have excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experienced with digital platforms and knowledge of the latest communications trends
- Experienced with Photoshop/Indesign
- Pro-active and hands on mentality
- Team player
You will have the chance to work in an international environment with multiple stakeholders, learning about the many aspects of communications at large. You will get your own responsibilities and get the opportunity to work on various campaigns and projects.
· Duration: 5-6 months
· Available per September 3, 2018 (or earlier)
· Thesis: can be discussed
Back to top