Integral Project Manager
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
- Be responsible for delivery of defined project, manage project execution process in accordance with internal/external process and end-user driven procedure, to ensure that, within the resources limits, the right outcome is released for business product at the right time for the right customer with the right quality & price.
- Coordinate and manage crossing-teams, including design, product development and supply chain to ensure the success delivery
- Define project concept, target, budget/resources, timeline, deliverables, risk assessment, technical transfer plan.
- Project review and progress reporting and communication with stakeholders
- Organize documentations such as project proposals, conceptualization, Invention disclosures, milestone presentations, risk assessment, cost estimation, system technical spec and so on.
- Project planning & change management
- Seek product/project concepts on design-driven topics, find technical enablers and make engineering prototype to validate the concept
- Scout for new trends of both lighting and outside, apply trends to lighting products;
- BS and above in technical disciplines
- 10+ years experiences in design or technical field and 5+ years experiences in project management, mobile/IoT industry experience is a plus
- Strong plus if you have experiences in leading design-driven projects with demonstrated launch of innovation products in design agencies
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deliverables, both short and long-term, in a busy and aggressive environment required
- Has the experience to work with the suppliers/manufactures on the project. Awareness of cost.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Must be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills and be able to work in a team oriented environment required
- Fluent in English both written and Oral.
- Ability to lead a group of people with different backgrounds through a project.
- Lighting application knowledge will be a plus.
Back to top