Industrial Quality Engineer
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we're transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
We're regularly hiring Industrial Quality Engineers to help us meet our ambitious growth targets. As our Industrial Quality Engineer, you'll ensure our products meet the highest standards to delight our customers.
Our team is greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
What you'll do
- You support all departments in the production areas to ensure that risks of defects are minimized
- You implement and maintain the industrial quality standard
- You carry out random audits of products during the manufacturing process
- You document and audit existing, new or modified procedures and work instructions
- You participate in FMEA activities
- You lead & support the OQC (outgoing quality control) team
- You have good technical knowledge (electrical, mechanical)
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Industrial Quality
- You are fluent in English and Polish
- You have knowledge of ISO9000 and Auditing Techniques, quality and problem-solving tools (e.g. Poke-Yoke techniques, FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, Risk Analysis, DFA, CP) and National Safety Norms
- You have a passionate for results and you're a team player
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Working for a global market leader company
- Kind colleagues & 21st century work atmosphere
- Fast-track career advancement
- Performance bonus
- Wide learning & development opportunities
- You'll join the world leader in lighting, shaping the industry's future for the Internet of Things and impacting on people's lives for generations to come.
- You'll join a company where sustainability is core to everything we do. We 'walk the talk' and commit to becoming carbon neutral by 2020. We are driving our zero waste to landfill program, striving for a zero-injury workplace, and are engaging suppliers for a sustainable supply chain.
- You'll be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity.
- We commit to supporting your talent and career development. Our development planning guide is structured according to the 70:20:10 model for learning and development.
Back to top