Industrial Quality Engineer
This position is not opened currently, but we frequently search new colleagues for this job due to our constant development and growth.
In case you would like to join us in this position in the future, please apply, and once the position becomes available, we will contact you.
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of our Professional Lighting Business in Hungary. Its main responsibility is to build up and run production control system according quality standards and policies, in the scope of production processes, components & products quality and compliance for luminaire standards so quality mindset must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Provide support to all departments in the production areas to ensure that risks of defects are minimized
- In conjunction with R&D and other departments investigate customer complaints to find the root cause and develop suitable corrective and preventive improvement actions according the 8D process.
- Implementing and maintaining industrial quality standard.
- Define and monitor production quality test activity.
- To be responsible for answering received customer complaints in the CRS system and for registering complaints from the factory to other IPSC's or BU's
- Carry out random audits of products during the manufacturing process
- Investigate manufacturing problems resulting in non-conformities and recommend suitable improvement action
- Provide appropriate data on the performance of the Quality Management System and Manufacturing Process to enable deviations to be highlighted and actions and resources to be made available. To be the quality conscience
- Using the available data carry out suitable analysis, working with all departments, to identify root causes and to suggest appropriate corrective and preventive actions in order to improve the level of product quality
- Documentation and auditing of existing, new or modified procedures and work instructions
- Actively participate FMEA activities, create and maintain Control Plans.
- Lead & support the OQC (outgoing quality control) team.
- Work according the integrated management system policy, manual and procedures
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Good technical knowledge (electrical, mechanical)
- Min. 3 years of experience in Industrial Quality
- English knowledge
- Good communication skill
- ISO9000, Auditing Techniques
- Knowledge of quality and problem solving tools (e.g. Poke-Yoke techniques, FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, Risk Analysis, DFA, CP) and National Safety Norms
- Passionate for results
- Interdisciplinary thinking
- Team player
Back to top