Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
The Management Trainee Program at Signify is a full time developmental program in commercial functions such as Sales, Marketing & Supply Chain. Throughout the program you will be placed in challenging roles to develop critical skills like influencing, creative problem solving, critical thinking and entrepreneurship. You will be working in a fast-pace environment with professional guidance by senior business leaders to support your development at Signify.
Together we can...
Build And Co-create Signify's Future Together Through
- A rotational program focusing on commercial functions first in Supply Chain in the Order Management Team and rotate to Sales Team
- Rotational assignments comprising of commercial projects driven by real business priorities at Signify
- Professional training and development in areas such as influencing and persuasion, creative problem-solving, strategic thinking and entrepreneurship
- Mentorship by senior business leaders as part of professional career guidance and development
- Equip you with a comprehensive understanding of Signify's business operations, ultimately nurturing your development towards becoming an outstanding leader within our organization
Open minded, curious, aligned with our company values and have the following experiences and competencies:
- Fresh graduate with a Bachelor's degree, majoring in Business Studies, Marketing or Engineering
- Prior internship or full-time work experience of up to 2 years in a commercial function (Sales, Marketing or Supply Chain) at a multinational will be a plus
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively within a team setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Mobile and flexible to travel or consider short/long-term relocation
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills and strong affinity to IT tools and social media
- Must be able to work in New Zealand legally without sponsorship assistance
Back to top