Finance Business Partner, ASEAN
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As Finance Business Partner ASEAN, you will work with ASEAN regional Head and country general managers as co-pilot to drive business performance and growth across countries with various business models and development stages, own and manage the strategic and operational (business / financial) planning process and performance management within the commercial organization and drive for the delivery of committed results.
You will lead a team of two finance business partners in Thailand and Philippines, work closely with the shared service centre in India. You will also act as the finance business partner for Malaysia. You will be part of the ASEAN Leadership Team and report directly to the Head of ASEAN region, and dotted line to the Head of Finance Growth Markets.
Together we can...
- Ensure financially sound decision making for ASEAN region;
- Responsible for the strategic and operational planning process;
- Drive decisions on sales channels, ROI, investments in Market Share, project assessments and supportive in financing solutions
- Responsible for performance cockpit and drives the delivery of the business and financial plans;
- Drive analysis of business performance: sales, pricing, margin, credit management and costs;
- Identify, address and track business issues;
- Sign off the financials of the commercial organization;
- Adherence to FCPA and GBP in cooperation with Legal & HR
- Bachelor's degree in Business Economics, Finance or Accounting orientated study;
- Over 15 years of finance management and business partnering experience for a sizable business in ASEAN region;
- Ability to drive business growth, profitability, manage cash flow, identify new business opportunities and accelerate the business;
- In-depth knowledge of the functional area, business strategies, and the company's goals;
- Ability to quickly identify best practice and apply to other countries in the region;
- Experience in project / solution business as well as exposure to business with strong distribution channels;
- Experience of finance controlling, compliance and tax;
- Strong analytical and convincing communication skills;
- Willing to travel extensively and able to work under pressure.
Meet Some of Signify's Employees
Sara S.Regional Commodity Manager, Freight & Distribution in Latin America
Sara looks for ways to improve efficiency via the supply chain in Latin America. She also leads key negotiations with Signify’s warehousing and distribution providers.
Back to top