Fall MBA Marketing Co-op
- Somerset, NJ
At Signify, we value the new ideas and opinions that you bring to our organization. In turn, you get to work with the best people in our industry. We are looking for energetic and bold people to help us achieve our goals. At Signify, you deepen your knowledge and deliver meaningful results. We'll invest in you, so you can build on your strengths and develop new ones.
Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces. We define the meaning of light... See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
You'll be part of the Team responsible for driving marketing strategy and initiatives within the End User Marketing vertical Retail & Hospitality). In this position you will play a key part in supporting the marketing leadership and product marketing to develop, plan and execute on connected lighting strategy for our Interact Retail and Interact Hospitality IoT propositions.
What will you learn from this assignment?
- Work with the newest IoT technology for smart buildings
- Gain hands on experience on developing a complex strategy for professional end user business in a global corporation.
- Opportunity to work closely with End User Marketing, Sales Leadership and Product Marketing in tacking real word problems.
- Exposure to Channel & Partner Management
Projects include (but not limited to):
- Assist in Market, segmentation and key account analysis based on external factors (attractiveness) and internal dynamics (capability to win).
- Develop tools such as financial estimates, ROI calculators, system value estimation etc. for various IoT & connected lighting systems.
- Create detailed applications/user stories and collaborate with product teams to align product portfolios with corresponding application use cases.
- Support Product Marketing activities such as synthesizing voice of the customer, competitive analysis, sales and channel activation, trend analysis, pricing analysis etc.
- Collaborate with digital marketing team to update website content and product catalogs for Interact offerings.
- Support marketing in lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns such as industry events, tradeshows, account-based marketing plans, etc.
- Channel communications (webinars, segmentation / cleanup of distribution lists). Conventional to LED project, analysis of distributor planning information.
- Support in product positioning and launch. Based on market intelligence and analysis, develop and implement market initiatives for Demand Generation and online channel execution.
- Customer facing content creation like case studies, pitch decks, website, Establish Interact user groups to get feedback from users, Analytical support for additional competitive analysis and customer segmentation
- Currently in pursuit of Masters/MBA with a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Comfortable working with complex data sets, extrapolating insights from ambiguous information and performing analysis.
- Strong grasp on Marketing fundamentals and Marketing 4Ps.
- Ability to collect, aggregate, manage and summarize information from a range of sources.
- Strong MS Office (Outlooks, PowerPoint, Excel) skills
- Self-motivated and proactive in overcoming obstacles, advancing projects, and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical capabilities
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, and we light up the world! Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Back to top