Engineering Project Manager
This position is not opened currently, but we frequently search new colleagues for this job due to our constant development and growth.
In case you would like to join us in this position in the future, please apply, and once the position becomes available, we will contact you.
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of our Professional Lighting Business in Hungary. Its responsibility is to lead industrial projects with great excellence ensuring customer satisfaction, communication with all stakeholders and meeting project targets from all aspects, so outstanding project management skills must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Understand customer wishes and translate them into a mutually agreed set of requirements (specifications, planning, costs)
- Lead and execute feasibility studies translating customer requirements into a viable product concept
- Optimize the solution by choosing the right technology, suppliers with regards to quantity and supply chain possibilities
- Deal with internal and external suppliers and manages the realization of the solution up to delivery
- Maximize the profitability of the solution
- Drives customer satisfaction through formal design process and related deliverables
- Coordinate project team and experts to secure Customer requirements management
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- minimum 5 years of experience in technical project management
- Proven record of industrial projects management
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing process, manufacturing engineering standards
- Bachelor degree in Generalist engineer (Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Product Development, etc.)
- Communication skills (customer intimacy)
- Building Effective team
- Priority settings
- Problem solving
- Understanding of E2E value Chain
- Collaborating and Influencing
- Driving for excellence setting high standards
- Project Management
- CAD, Prototyping
- Good command of English language
Back to top