We're looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our Signify Digital Marketing North American team in Somerset, NJ ( working with our global team in the Netherlands, as needed) . Signify is accelerating its digitalization. We challenge you to be a part of it!
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we're transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we're constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we're breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you'll be responsible for updating, maintaining and assisting with improvements in our Digital Marketing space.
Internships/Co-Ops could lead to full time, at-will positions.
We're on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you'll do
- Update and maintain webpage content; suggest improvements
- Assist in improving digital touchpoints
- Schedule social content, monitor the blog calendar and seek opportunities to enhance the customer journey, increasing organic traffic
- Work with the team to manage and analyze campaigns
- Prepare high quality dashboards and insights, based on results
- Interested in a career in Digital Marketing and a current student pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferred), in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related
- Website UX (User Experience), UI (User Interface), and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with Excel and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic and Email data
- Working knowledge of Sprinklr and BrightEdge
We're offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!