We're looking for a Digital Manufacturing Software Developer / Software Engineer to join our Digital Manufacturing team in Valladolid, Spain.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we're transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we're constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we're breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Digital Manufacturing Software Developer / Software Engineer you'll be responsible for Digital performance and data analytics part within the Digital Manufacturing team.
We're on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you'll do
- This role is responsible for an ongoing program or portfolio of projects in Digital manufacturing to realize our defined strategic objectives
- Manages regular/more routine projects, that are technically routine within an easy business environment
- Responsible for managing own budget EUR
- Leads and direct project leaders and IT teams to achieve project objectives, meeting time and budget requirements, and to direct all project resources to realize the desired goals for the project(s)
- Defines and initiates projects required to achieve strategic objectives and assigns project managers
- Defines and formulates high level project charters derived from Hoshin/ Strategic plans.
- Identifies and maps dependencies between projects and defines in the program the critical path.
- Sets goals and timing for project plans; specifies the resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be applied
- Manages the interactions between the projects in the portfolio
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting
- Leads the program strategy and works with project managers to execute the strategy in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources
- Has a pro-active, forward looking view on potential program risks, and anticipates ahead of them to eliminate and minimize the impact of these risks
- To keep abreast of technical developments in own field through literature, technical contacts, and industry competition
- Is in close contact with program sponsors for transparent communication on progress and potential issues/roadblocks/delays
- Manages the funnel of new projects to be added into the program, in close collaboration with key program sponsor(s) and in alignment with Hoshin
- Drives fact-based, and data-driven program and project management
- Has strong analytical skills
- Reports on Production / Manufacturing performance
- Dashboarding from Level 0 (shopfloor) to Level 7 COO
- Reporting,Data analytics,Target and Performance
- As a Business Process Expert you drive and enable Process adherence to secure manufacturing perfoemance
- As a Business Process Expert you will guide within the domain of Digital Manufacturing analytics the new way of working in line with Industry 4.0
- As Business Process Expert you work with the worldwide BPX community
- University Education Degree, preference in Technical areas such as Engineering, IT, Telecom, Electrical or Industrial
- 5+ years experience and or Knowledge of factory environments, processes and procedures.
- IT knowledge in the domain of analytics such as MS Office, and HIGHLY valuable SAP - ERP / DMC / DMI / SAC
- Programming skills such as dashboards and reporting tolls (PowerBI, TMI, SAP Analytics, Python, C++)
- Fluency in English (Business Communications Daily)
- Is able to motivate and coach project leaders in achieving their individual project goals and project milestones
- Is able to collaborate with higher management to set the right priorities and targets/objectives within the programs
- Is able to report-out to higher management in a transparent way on progress of the programs/projects
- Has a strong fact-based and data-driven mindset
- Experienced in Project/ program risk management tools.
- Is able to define project process improvements based on Post mortem project evaluations.
- Has a background in project management execution, with proven track record of completed projects within budget, time and impact
- Has proven capabilities in project management (example given: certified Green Belt, or a corresponding certificate of project management)
- IT knowledge in the domain of analytics
- SAP - DMC
What you'll get in return...
We're offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!