Customer Order Specialist
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Supply Chain function, responsible for a New Zealand business. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving Customer satisfaction, Delivery Reliability, delivering sales support in terms of resolving direct customer queries and other Order to Cash related activities
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Accept and validate sales order by checking references and validating relevant information
- Screening complex orders regarding commercial and technical correctness
- Managing sales orders upto delivery liasoning with 3PL warehouse service provider
- First contact points to handle direct customer queries around pricing, product information, complaints, general queries
- Ensure compliance to company policies
Meet Some of Signify's Employees
Peter S.Senior Industrial Designer
Peter conceptualizes and designs Signify’s customized outdoor lighting products and systems, optimizing their aesthetics and overall function to target specific users.
Back to top