Customer Order Specialist
Job Description We are...
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
We have an opportunity for you to join our Order Desk Team, based in our Dublin office. Responsible for designing and optimizing order management & customer service process aligned with go-to-market channels, ensure customers can place their orders smoothly and easily with appropriate interfaces and centralize and consolidate the order desk.
Together we can...
- Deliver a superior service to various Customers from different market ends (Consumer, Trade and Professional) via close cooperation with various stakeholders within Company (Sales, Pricing, Marketing, Planning, Factories, Warehouse, Transportation).
- Accept and validate sales order by checking references and validating relevant information.
- Check availability of order and prepare delivery proposal; where needed select proposed alternatives and update order status.
- Handle order quality via SAP based applications
- Monitor customer service level and implement action plans to mitigate risks and eliminate issues
- Initiate commercial invoicing confirming accuracy of the information on invoices to limit later queries (quantity, price, discounts)
- Handle complaints
Open Minded, Curious And Innovative And Aligned With Our Company Values And Aims And You Bring The Following Experiences And Competencies
- 3+ years of progressive work experience in Customer Service
- Order Execution cycle including warehousing and transportation activities.
- Practical knowledge of SAP (ERP module)
- IT Systems (SAP, Excel, Word, other ERP) User experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible team player and self-motivated
- Target oriented, customer oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office advanced.
Back to top