We're looking for a CNC Machinist to join our manufacturing team in Littlestown, PA.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we're transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we're constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we're breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a CNC Machinist you'll be responsible for setting up and operating our HAAS CNC machines.
We're on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you'll do
- Set up and operate HAAS CNC machining centers (Vertical and Horizontal)
- Edit programs using G-code, troubleshoot programs
- Operate CNC machines in production
- Validate programs for CNC machines
- Inspect parts from production
- High school diploma or GED preferred; Vocational or technical training a plus
- 5+ years' experience running CNC machines; HAAS experience a plus
- Good understanding of all machine shop principles including but not limited to surface speed, chip load, general speeds and feeds
- Thorough knowledge of basic cutting tools such as end mills, drills, taps, slitting saws
- Ability to read drawings, schematics, sketches, and understand oral instructions
- Capability of using machine shop measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, scales, indicators, etc
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship needs
What you'll get in return...
Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!
Who we are
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people - redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi - internet connectivity through light - and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We're operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.