Cash Flow Planning Manager Cooper Lighting Solutions
- Peachtree City, GA
Cooper Lighting Solutions. We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people's lives safer, while making buildings, homes and cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
Working as a Cash Flow Planning Manager at Cooper Lighting Solutions is dynamic. This role is highly visible and in addition to a strong competency in financial planning and analysis, the Cash Flow Manager will work with internal business partners to drive operational initiatives to accelerate cash collection, optimize inventory levels, and to promote payment practices that will maximize the amount of cash that the company can invest to drive shareholder value.
What you'll do
- Create and maintain complex financial models that integrate income statement and balance sheet data to generate multi-year free cash flow outlooks
- Provide complex financial analyses, requiring an in-depth understanding of business and operational drivers to determine the best method for achieving objectives
- Develop and execute long-term cash flow planning cycle
- Create executive-level presentations that summarize long-term free cash flow plans-including year-over-year compares, key dependencies, and risks and opportunities
- Engage with senior business leaders to develop plans and to drive the organizational alignment to achieve FCF commitments
- Develop various free cash flow reports which includes narrative reporting that explains actual free cash flow performance vs prior year and prior forecast.
- Drives system, model and process improvement initiatives that impact the long-term free cash flow planning function
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or similar is required (Master's or MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience that includes business finance and financial planning and analysis experience (international operations experience a plus)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities and contribute to the team; Ability to work efficiently and thrive in a fast pace team environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop financial models for decision; Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills are a must, as this role will work with various levels of management, both in finance and the business; ability to develop and effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Skills required include advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge, with the aptitude to extract information from existing ERP system (SAP experience a plus)
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Back to top