Assistant Sales Manager
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
- Responsible to achieve sales and profitability targets in terms of volume, market share, distribution, pricing and customer satisfaction level
- Monitor the sales operations and business development aligned with the company strategic direction so as to achieve financial and other business objectives.
- Explore and develop business for maximizing market opportunities.
- Responsible for market analyzing, sales planning and regular reporting.
- Degree holder in Business/ Marketing
- 3-5 years sales relevant experience in consumer retail channel, with lighting experience is preferable. Candidates with more experience would be considered as Assistant Sales Manager
- Strong communication & inter-personal skills
- Good spoken Cantonese and English
Back to top