Administration and Payroll Specialist
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we're transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
HR Services, located in Pila, Poland, delivers common HR administrative & payroll services to Signify employees, managers and HR business partners. We haveworld class standards to increase customer satisfaction. This is in line with business requirements, leveraging HR Services Centers and cooperating with external partners.
We're regularly hiring administration and payroll specialists who are fluent in English and/or French or Dutch or German to help us support our growing organization across Europe.
You interact with general management, HR managers and employees, by responding to HR related requests. You'll be at the heart of a dynamic international team and communicating with many countries across Europe.
What you'll do
- You'll ensure that incoming inquiries to the Service Centers are answered in a professional and efficient manner (e.g. via e-mail, telephone, or chat)
- You'll gather all required information as the first point of contact to ensure that customer inquiry can be resolved at the earliest opportunity with minimal handoffs, capture an accurate record of a customer inquiry in the case management system
- You'll provide support to employees, line managers, and HR Business Partners to enable them to effectively use the HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for completing transactions
- You'll contribute to continuous improvement activities in the HR Services Center through the identification of recurring employee/line manager/HRBP issues to simplify and enhance policies, processes, and technologies
- You'll provide support during the implementation of new initiatives, programs, policies, and services by acting as an employee's first line of contact
- You have a Bachelor or equivalent degree
- You're fluent in English; this is a must (both orally and in writing) - French or Dutch or German, would be an asset.
- You have working experience in Customer Services
- It would be nice to have if you already have an understanding of HR processes
- You are used to working with IT systems; experience of Case Management tools and HR IT systems is an additional asset
- You are capable of multi-tasking with good time management skills
- You have personal integrity when handling confidential information
Signify offers full professional training and many future development opportunities within its international structures. We offer a relocation package if you come from outside Poland. Next, to this, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working hours, connected and ergonomic office, yearly bonus based on performance achieved, private medical care with the option to extend it to family members and benefits system card.
You put the Customer First by building a trustworthy reputation with your customers. You actively listen to your customers' thoughts and needs.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Back to top