Admin & Payroll Specialist French speaker
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we're transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
HR Services, located in Pila, is the organization delivering common HR administrative & payroll services to Signify employees, managers and HR business partners, according to world-class standards, in line with business requirements, leveraging HR Services Centers and cooperating with external partners; thus, leading to increased customer satisfaction.
We're hiring an administration and payroll specialists English/___ speaker to help us support our growing organization across Europe.
Your responsibilities are about interacting with colleagues, such as General Management, HR managers and Employees, by responding to all requests related to HR topics. You will be at the heart of a dynamic international team and communicating with many countries across Europe.
What you'll do
- You'll ensure that incoming inquiries to the Service Centers are answered in a professional and efficient manner (e.g. via e-mail, telephone, or chat)
- You'll gather all required information as the first point of contact to ensure that customer inquiry can be resolved at the earliest opportunity with minimal handoffs, capture an accurate record of a customer inquiry in the case management system
- You'll provide support to employees, line managers, and HR Business Partners to enable them to effectively use the HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for completing transactions
- You'll contribute to continuous improvement activities in the HR Services Center through the identification of recurring employee/line manager/HRBP issues to simplify and enhance policies, processes, and technologies
- You'll provide support during the implementation of new initiatives, programs, policies, and services by acting as an employee's first line of contact
- You're graduated with bachelor or equivalent degree
- You are Fluent in English, to interact with your manager and colleagues, and in French, to interact with your customers
- You have progressive work experience in a Customer Service environment
- You understand of HR processes is an additional asset
- You are capable of multi-tasking with good time management skills
- You have already demonstrated effectiveness when dealing with demanding customers
- You have personal integrity when handling confidential information
- You have highly developed interpersonal skills and analytical thinking skills
- You can understand and interpret incoming inquiries to the Service Center
- You are used to working with IT systems; experience of Case Management tools and HR IT systems is an additional asset
Signify offers full professional training and many future development opportunities within its international structures. In this case, we offer a relocation package if you come from outside Poland.
If you are looking for a challenge, you will find it at Signify. We offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working hours, connected and ergonomic office, yearly bonus based on performance achieved, private medical care with option to extend it to family members, benefit System card.
You put the Customer First by building a trustworthy reputation with your customers. You actively listen to your customers' thoughts and needs.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Back to top