Cooper Lighting Solutions.We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people's lives safer, while making buildings,homesand cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together,we'retransforming our industry.
We'relooking foraEnterprise & ESCO Account Support Specialist to join ourTeaminPeachtree City GA.
You'llbe responsible for supporting lighting programs for Cooper Lighting Solutions Enterprise & ESCO Accounts. Assigned responsibilities will include account support, project coordination, and customer service inclusive of pre and post-sale activities in support of Fortune 500 and other named accounts
We'reon the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you'll do
- Work under limited supervision with considerable latitude to act in relation to resolution of customer issues both internal and external
- Effectively manage Service Level Agreements by ensuring requests are coordinated and prioritized per contract
- Utilize effective problem-solving skills, clear communication, and appropriate interpersonal interactions to execute SLA's
- Work with Account Executives, Solutions Architects and Capture Management on proposal / bid response
- Project Take Offs, Identify Local code and standards, Competitive Product Cross
- Associates degree or higher (Preferred) or 5+ years of experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of experience in customer support, service, applications, or estimation in a related environment
- Lighting controls and or Lumineers, electrical products preferred
- Must possess strong skills in organization, communication, documentation, reporting, and effective writing; strong problem-solving skills; interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence customers and other stakeholders
We'reoffering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments,with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire newskills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Who we are
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting.And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices,appsand people - redefining what light can do and how you use it.Today, our innovations, such asLiFi- internet connectivity through light - and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We'reoperating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.