Tech Talent Sourcer (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Signavio is the leading cloud-based SaaS business transformation and process management company, founded 10 years ago, and based in Berlin. Our international expansion started in 2015 and now, we've opened offices in 10 locations worldwide.
We are looking for a Tech Talent Sourcer that will be responsible to assist the Talent Acquisition Managers in creating pipelines of candidates for our engineering teams and sharing their market knowledge in order to facilitate growth.
At Signavio you will be working in a team that values trust, respect and diversity. Furthermore, we will give you the support and learning opportunities that you need in order to grow within the position.
- Identify, engage and create an exceptional network of candidates, that will help Signavio’s team grow
- Actively build a strong pipeline of suitable candidates for our vacancies using relevant platforms such as LinkedIn, Xing, job boards, etc.
- Provide strategic market insights to our Talent Acquisition team to support finding the right candidates
- Keep abreast of industry trends, new opportunities and changes on the market
- Continuously provide high level data that will be used for future recruitment decisions
- Create initial connections over various platforms, answering questions about Signavio and providing appropriate information
- 1 year of relevant experience as a technical recruiter or technical sourcer
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Practical experience in working with familiar sourcing tools like LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems
- A curious mindset - you have the excitement to conduct researches and find candidates in the most creative way
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Displaying a structured work approach paved by accuracy and a willingness to work autonomously
What we offer:
We keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no nearshoring, no offshoring – and face-to-face communication is premium. The whole department is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin, however due to the current situation we work and onboard 100% remotely to keep our employees safe.
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions, and our annual Code Camp.
You are free to use the OS of your choice and set up your workspace the way you like it. We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible working hours and 30 days of holidays per year.
Back to top