Tech Talent Sourcer (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Signavio is the leading cloud-based SaaS business transformation and process management company, founded 10 years ago, and based in Berlin. Our international expansion started in 2015 and now, we've opened offices in 10 locations worldwide.
We are looking for a Tech Talent Sourcer that will be responsible to assist the Talent Acquisition Managers in creating pipelines of candidates for our engineering teams and sharing their market knowledge in order to facilitate growth.
At Signavio you will be working in a team that values trust, respect and diversity. Furthermore, we will give you the support and learning opportunities that you need in order to grow within the position.
- Identify, engage and create an exceptional network of candidates, that will help Signavio’s team grow
- Actively build a strong pipeline of suitable candidates for our vacancies using relevant platforms such as LinkedIn, Xing, job boards, etc
- Provide strategic market insights to our Talent Acquisition team to support finding the right candidates
- Keep abreast of industry trends, new opportunities and changes on the market
- Continuously provide high level data that will be used for future recruitment decisions
- Create initial connections over various platforms, answering questions about Signavio and providing appropriate information
- 1 year of relevant experience as a technical recruiter or technical sourcer
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Practical experience in working with familiar sourcing tools like LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems
- A curious mindset - you have the excitement to conduct researches and find candidates in the most creative way
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Displaying a structured work approach paved by accuracy and a willingness to work autonomously
What we offer
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth with functional in-house coaching and a personal development budget that includes three days off per year. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning groups, jours fixes and our annual Code Camp.
You are free to use the OS of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it. Signavio will support you with all the necessary office equipment, even when working from home!
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Back to top