Tech Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Signavio is the leading SaaS business transformation and process management company, founded 10 years ago, and based in Berlin. Our ongoing international expansion started in 2015 and now, we've opened offices in 10 locations worldwide.
We are looking for a Tech Talent Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment processes of the Engineering department.
At Signavio you will be working in a team that values trust, respect and diversity. Furthermore, we will give you the support and learning opportunities that you need in order to grow within the position.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruiting of relevant tech positions
- Ensure fast, high-quality and cost-efficient recruitment
- Define, together with Hiring Managers and Functional Leads, content and requirements of vacant positions
- Develop recruitment strategies for Signavio Engineering department having measurable diversity goals in mind
- Collaborate with stakeholders in creating appealing job advertisements, and publish them on suitable channels
- Address suitable candidates directly via business and social networks
- Conduct initial telephone conversations and accompany promising candidates through the interview process
- Continuously develop our recruitment process, test new recruiting channels and develop our employer brand
- Responsible for selecting and managing external service providers for specific target groups
- Be the contact person for Hiring Manager and act as a competent consultant for all recruiting activities and staffing relevant questions
- Previous experience (3+ years) in tech recruitment, preferably in the start-up sector
- Ability to interact with different partners and adapt your point of view to different business requirements
- Ability to establish structures and processes and do relevant stakeholder and expectation management within a recruiting process
- Curious about the latest trends in software development and tech recruitment
- Ability to use your network to continually optimize our recruiting activities
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach
- Self motivated and able to work independently and as a member of a team, with a constant view to the big picture
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
What we offer
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth with functional in-house coaching and a personal development budget that includes three days off per year. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning groups, jours fixes and our annual Code Camp.
You are free to use the OS of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it. Signavio will support you with all the necessary office equipment, even when working from home!
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Back to top