Talent Acquisition Manager, GTM (m/f/d)
Signavio is revolutionising the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimise business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
- Global, multi-channel talent acquisition for roles across sales, marketing, pre-sales, post-sales and corporate divisions.
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies across multiple divisions and regions.
- Responsible for stakeholder management, candidate experience and process optimisation for full-lifecycle recruitment.
- Contribute to Talent Branding and Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Design and initiate effective interviewing techniques.
- Become a strategic advisor to the hiring managers you partner with.
- Experience in hiring Saas Sales, pre-sales, post-sales and marketing professionals.
- Internal experience is a plus, but not essential
- You are a problem solver
- You are persistent and can multi-task and prioritize effectively
- You are a team player
- You are resilient
What we offer:
Being part of a motivated team. We are passionate about Signavio and our role in the company’s growth. We know that great companies need great people!
We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big?
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now by sending us your CV!
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Back to top